Kayak daytrip (single kayak)
PLEASE NOTE: the daytrip bookings can only be done 30 days or less before a specific date. For example, availabilities for July 1st are released on June 1st.
Here you can add Kayak daytrip with single (one-person) kayaks to your booking.
→ Add Kayak daytrip with double (two-person) kayaks to you booking
Our kayak daytrips start and end at our kayak center at Stavsnäs.
High quality one-person kayaks from Norwegian brand SeaBird that are easy to manoeuvre with integrated rudder. We offer three variants:
- regular (reliable expedition sea kayaks)
- long (same as regular but with extra leg space, suitable for people 185+ cm)
- beginner (slightly wider, good if you want more stability or extra space)
If you want to mix different kinds of kayaks, add one variant at a time to your booking and make sure to choose the same location and dates!
The perfect kayak daytrip for a group of friend, the family, or as a couple.
Open for bookings all season from our Stavsnäs location. You have access to the kayak the whole day (09:00-17:00) and choose yourself when to start and end your trip during the day.
We provide you with easy-to-navigate routes suitable for you depending on weather, your previous kayaking experience and specific wishes.
High quality gear and instructions before heading out are always included (including waterproof dry-bags for your belongings and smartphone cases).
Here are some of the most popular things to do during your daytrip:
• Kayak to a small island for a picnic
• Visit one of the many nearby beaches for some swimming
• Stop for a lunch at cozy restaurants on the water such as Sjöboden (≈ 2h kayaking) or Motorverkstan (≈ 1.5h kayaking). Before planning for this, make sure to call them and check that they are open and make a reservation!
• After a day of kayaking, before heading back to the city, enjoy a Swedish "fika" at Robin Delselius Bageri