Guided kayak daytrip (double kayak)
Here you can add Guided kayak daytrip with double (two-person) kayaks to your booking.
→ Click here to add Guided kayak daytrip with single (one-person) kayaks to you booking
Our Guided kayak daytrips start and end at our kayak center at Stavsnäs.
High quality two-person sea kayaks that are fast in the water and easy to manoeuvre with the integrated rudder. They fit two people, either two adults or one adult and one child, and are very stable.
If you want to mix different kinds of kayaks, add one variant at a time to your booking and make sure to choose the same location and dates!
Guided daytrip information
The perfect day on the water with friends, family or your partner
Activity difficulty: 2/5 (beginners welcome!)
Departures: Every Wednesday and Sunday in July and August
- Certified kayak guide to accompany you throughout the day
- Introduction to kayak technique
- High quality kayak, safety and outdoor equipment, including kayak jacket, hat and neoprene gloves if the weather so requires
- Lunch that you cook together with the guide
- Swedish fika & snacks incl. coffee or tea
- Sauna and shower upon returning to the kayak center
Guided daytrip highlights
- Enjoy a good meal out in nature, where food taste more!
- Do some wild swimming of the cliffs during the lunch break
- Learn some kayak technique from the guides, and develop as a kayaker
- Spot seabirds, and if lucky the Baltic grey seal!
- Discover the Giant’s kettles (glacial potholes) at Korshamn nature reserve
- Get to practice some resque technique at the end of the trip, if you dare!