Guided kayak daytrip (single kayak)
Here you can add Guided kayak daytrip with single (one-person) kayaks to your booking.
→ Add Guided kayak daytrip with double (two-person) kayaks to you booking
Our Guided kayak daytrips start and end at our kayak center at Stavsnäs.
High quality one-person kayaks from Norwegian brand SeaBird that are easy to manoeuvre with integrated rudder. We offer three variants:
- regular (reliable expedition sea kayaks)
- long (same as regular but with extra leg space, suitable for people 185+ cm)
- beginner (slightly wider, good if you want more stability or extra space)
If you want to mix different kinds of kayaks, add one variant at a time to your booking and make sure to choose the same location and dates!
Guided daytrip information
The perfect day on the water with friends, family or your partner
Activity difficulty: 2/5 (beginners welcome!)
Departures: Every Wednesday and Sunday in July and August
- Certified kayak guide to accompany you throughout the day
- Introduction to kayak technique
- High quality kayak, safety and outdoor equipment, including kayak jacket, hat and neoprene gloves if the weather so requires
- Lunch that you cook together with the guide
- Swedish fika & snacks incl. coffee or tea
- Sauna and shower upon returning to the kayak center
Guided daytrip highlights
- Enjoy a good meal out in nature, where food taste more!
- Do some wild swimming of the cliffs during the lunch break
- Learn some kayak technique from the guides, and develop as a kayaker
- Spot seabirds, and if lucky the Baltic grey seal!
- Discover the Giant’s kettles (glacial potholes) at Korshamn nature reserve
- Get to practice some resque technique at the end of the trip, if you dare!