Guided daytrip information
The perfect day on the water with friends, family or your partner
Activity difficulty: 2/5 (beginners welcome!)
Departures: Every Wednesday and Sunday in July and August
- Certified kayak guide to accompany you throughout the day
- Introduction to kayak technique
- High quality kayak, safety and outdoor equipment, including kayak jacket, hat and neoprene gloves if the weather so requires
- Lunch that you cook together with the guide
- Swedish fika & snacks incl. coffee or tea
- Sauna and shower upon returning to the kayak center
Guided daytrip highlights
- Enjoy a good meal out in nature, where food taste more!
- Do some wild swimming of the cliffs during the lunch break
- Learn some kayak technique from the guides, and develop as a kayaker
- Spot seabirds, and if lucky the Baltic grey seal!
- Discover the Giant’s kettles (glacial potholes) at Korshamn nature reserve
- Get to practice some resque technique at the end of the trip, if you dare!